Transit works to provide the general public with the following service, but is not limited to:
Demand Response Service
- Door-to-door and curb-to-curb with a 24 hour advance reservation.
Deviated Route Service
- Inner city, within a county, or county-to-county.
- Routes may deviate as applicable.
Vanpool Employment Transportation - “Star”
- Vanpool is a convenient, safe, and affordable employment transportation solution.
- STAR allows 6-15 people, who live and work in the same are, with similar schedules, traveling more than 15 miles from home to work to form a customized route.
- The monthly coast is based on the shared cost of the van, maintenance, fuel, insurance, tools, parking and any other associated with operating the van.
- One of the STAR groups becomes the driver.
- Colorado Valley Transit District will provide a monthly discount to qualified vanpools.
Any person can catch the bus by waiting at a bus stop, which appears on the transit map for that city. Maps and schedules may be obtained by clicking on Route Maps & Bus schedules or by calling CVTD at 1 (800) 548-1068 or 979-732-6281.
- Each bus has a front and right side sign, which indicates the service & route.
- No transfer tickets are sold.
- All buses are ADA wheelchair accessible. We cannot provide transportation if the combined weight of the customer and the mobility aid exceeds 600 pounds.