Transit works to provide the general public with the following service, but is not limited to:
Demand Response Service
- Door-to-door and curb-to-curb with a 24 hour advance reservation.
Deviated Route Service
- Inner city, within a county, or county-to-county.
- Routes may deviate as applicable.
Vanpool Employment Transportation - “Star”
- Vanpool is a convenient, safe, and affordable employment transportation solution.
- STAR allows 6-15 people, who live and work in the same are, with similar schedules, traveling more than 15 miles from home to work to form a customized route.
- The monthly coast is based on the shared cost of the van, maintenance, fuel, insurance, tools, parking and any other associated with operating the van.
- One of the STAR groups becomes the driver.
- Colorado Valley Transit District will provide a monthly discount to qualified vanpools.
Any person can catch the bus by waiting at a bus stop, which appears on the transit map for that city. Maps and schedules may be obtained by clicking on Route Maps & Bus schedules or by calling CVTD at 1 (800) 548-1068 or 979-732-6281.
- Each bus has a front and right side sign, which indicates the service & route.
- No transfer tickets are sold.
- All buses are ADA wheelchair accessible. We cannot provide transportation if the combined weight of the customer and the mobility aid exceeds 600 pounds.
Click on the County to view the service, map, schedules, & fares
Waller County Future Routes
- Brookshire Future Routes
- Hempstead Future Routes
- Prairie View Future Routes
- Prairie View A&M University Future Routes (map coming soon)
- City of Waller Future Routes
To preview these schedules you will need the most current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in your browser. You may download a FREE copy of the most recent reader from here.