The strength of our organization is our people – people, who drive and maintain the buses, answer the phone and administrative staff that support our operations.
CVTD delivers transportation to customers covering a thirty-two hundred square mile rural region surrounding Houston Texas.
Review individual job postings for more information about requirements.
HOW TO APPLY
Mail or deliver the completed application to:
Colorado Valley Transit District
108 Cardinal Ln. (hand delivered)
P O Box 940 (mailing address)
Columbus, Texas 78934
Or Workforce Solution Offices located in: Austin, Colorado, Waller, & Wharton Counties
Applications may also be obtained at the address listed above only when positions are open.
- We only accept applications for open positions.
- CVTD Employment Application form is required for each position you are applying for.
- CVTD will keep the applications on file for six months.
- Faxed applications are not accepted.
- Applications are screened and applicants with experience or knowledge most relevant to the position will be contacted.
- Only the applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- CVTD is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Persons with disabilities who apply for employment with CVTD can receive assistance, if needed, during the application process.
Current Job Openings
Click here to SEE AVAILABLE JOBS
To preview these schedules you will need the most current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in your browser. You may download a FREE copy of the most recent reader from here.